Work for a local family owned company. Must be willing to love your job. Love your boss. Love your coworkers. We are not a normal company.
As a Window Cleaner, you are a key member of our team. You are responsible for the quality and customer service for our residential window cleaning clients. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
This is not your typical 9-5 desk job! Do you enjoy being on the move and meeting new people every day? Do you thrive off teamwork, great pay and the feeling of a job well done? If so, working for Window Genie is for you. Candidates must be professional, personable and detail oriented.
- Provide service in window cleaning and pressure washing and gutter cleaning and holiday lighting.
- Speak with customers about additional services
- Insure the efficient use of equipment and maintain adequate stock of cleaning supplies on the vehicle
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices and follow work orders as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- No experience necessary but prior experience in any of our three service categories is a plus
- Physical ability to lift ladders
- Willing and able to work up to 32' on a ladder
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional appearance and personality
Benefits: AFLAC Supplimental Insurance is available
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)