Window Genie is a nationally ranked home service franchise dedicated to improving the look and value of homes in your community through various services such as window cleaning, window tinting, pressure washing, gutter cleaning and more.
As an Office Manager, you are a key team member in upholding our commitment to customer satisfaction and professionalism. You are responsible for working with customers via the phone and working with technicians to review daily work orders. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You are self-motivated, energetic, and enjoy helping people. You are driven to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction and able to effectively manage a variety of situations on a day-to-day basis.
- Receive incoming calls in professional and courteous manner
- Learning jobs/services and pricing them over the phone
- Customer and job data entry
- Prioritize and coordinate the scheduling of services
- Coordinate delays in schedule with customers and service technicians
- Speak with customers about additional services
- Prior experience for a home service provider is a plus
- Minimum two years admin experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong data entry skills
- Professional appearance and personality
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits: Benefits package varies by location
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)